Need a super easy appetizer for your next holiday gathering? If so, you’ll definitely want to give these bite-sized phyllo cups a try. The flavors of warm, melted Brie and sweet dark cherries are enhanced with a slight hint of maple syrup. For a more complex and savory flavor combination, add some fresh thyme leaves to each cup prior to baking.
- 8 oz. Brie, rind removed and cut into 30 small cubes
- 6 oz. frozen dark cherries, thawed and cut into small pieces, reserve juice
- 3 T. real maple syrup
- 30 frozen phyllo cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place phyllo cups on sheet and add one piece of Brie to each cup. Top off each cup with an equal amount of chopped cherries and reserved juice.
- Drizzle a little maple syrup over each up and place in preheated oven for 7 – 9 minutes, or until Brie is completely melted. While baking, make sure the phyllo cups do not burn.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.